The goals of the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC) are to provide, facilitate, and disseminate current research, proven and innovative strategies that will encourage and strengthen fathers and families, and providers of services via the following priorities:
- Robust NRFC Website – www.Fatherhood.gov
- Media Campaign that promotes the Responsible Fatherhood field and efforts of local programs
- Social media engagement
- Development and dissemination of written products that advance responsible fatherhood research and practice
- Outreach and presentations at conferences and events
- National Call Center for dads and practitioners (1-877-4DAD411)
- Virtual Trainings
Fatherhood.gov is a site for:
- Dads looking for tips, hints and even deals for dads and kids – find them on the DadTalk Blog and in the "For Dads" corner
- Fatherhood programs looking to get started or expand – check out the "For Programs" section
- Researchers and policy makers looking for the latest on responsible fatherhood – check out our Library
The link(s) below may take you to an external web site. For your convenience,
it will open in a new browser window.
a broken or incorrect link.